Effective May 17, 2020
In order to offer you the best possible experience using the Service, we collect the following information:
- Information provided by you (such as your preferences to receive notice of promotions).
- When you download and/or use the Service, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, postal or zip code, year of birth or age, and gender. We WILL NOT use this information to associate you or your information with any other information source without notifying you in advance, and will give you the opportunity to opt out of such association.
Unless you specifically opt in to other services we may offer, we will limit our communication with you to useful Service information.
Mobile Device Identification Information
When you connect to the Service on your internet-enabled mobile device, if your service provider uniquely identifies the device, Team Zero may receive this information. Team Zero WILL NOT use your unique mobile device identification information to offer you extended services and/or functionality.
As part of the standard operation of the Service, we may collect certain non-personal information from you. For example, when you use the Service, your mobile phone automatically records and sends basic information about your use to Team Zero. This may include the dates and times you used the Service, your phone’s manufacturer and model and your response to messages the Service sends. We may associate this data with you and your stored personal information.
Direct Communications with Team Zero
When you send email or other communications to Team Zero, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
Upon written request, you have a right to access your personal information, to ensure its accuracy and request that we rectify or remove personal information we hold about you that is inaccurate, and to complain to us if you have any concerns about the way we are handling your personal information. If we deny you access to the information you requested in some circumstances we will tell you why and inform you of any recourse that may be available to you. If you wish to access or correct your information or if you wish to object at any time to the further processing of your information, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use your personal and non-personal information for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide products and services to you, including the display of personalized content, offers and advertising that you allow; (2) to help address problems with and the functioning of the Service; (3) to monitor and conduct internal reviews of the Service; (4) to help us better understand and improve the use of the Service, and to develop new services; (5) to protect the security and integrity of the Service; and (6) to contact you, if necessary or at your request.
Team Zero may share aggregate, non-personal information with our related companies, consultants, advertising clients, merchant Partners, service providers, advertising agencies and other third parties. Team Zero may only share your personal information with other parties in the following circumstances:
• When we have your consent.
• If we determine that there has been a violation of Service policies.
• If we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the Service or anyone else that might be harmed by such activities.
• To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Note that these parties may be established in countries that are outside Canada. We will endeavor to protect all information we collect from you in accordance with strict data protection standards that offer comparable levels of protection to Canadian laws.
Information Security and Data Storage Location
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from our users and store them securely on a cloud hosting platform located in the United States.